of Hickory, North Carolina
On Loan from the National Museum of the USAF
|WING SPAN:||38′ 10″|
|EMPTY WEIGHT:||8,300 LBS|
|MAX WEIGHT:||15,100 LBS|
|MAX SPEED:||600 MPH|
|Text Markings: U.S. Air Force TR-529, 9, 29529|
Description by Mike Clary
Manufactured by Lockheed Aircraft, Burbank, California and delivered to the United States Air force on December 3th 1953.
December 1953 To 3640th Pilot Training Wing (Air Training Command), Laredo AFB, Texas.
September 1958 To 3565th Navigator Training Wing (Air Training Command), James Connolly AFB, Texas.
(Deployment to Scott AFB Illinois).
December 1961 To 3550th Pilot Training Wing (Air Training Command), Moody AFB, Geogia.
September 1964 To 2704th Aircraft Storage and Disposition Group (Air Force Logistics Command), Davis-Monthan AFB Tucson, Arizona.
May 1967 To Military Aircraft Storage and Disposition Center, Davis-Monthan AFB Tucson, Arizona.
May 1973 Aircraft dropped from U.S. Air Force inventory by transfer to the U.S. Navy.